To support our offshore software development operations in Vietnam, we are looking for Junior PHP Developer for our IT Department in Hanoi. Successful candidates will be active in the scope and should possess the requirements as below.
As a Junior PHP Developer (no experience will be trained, student can apply), successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks under supervision of our Senior IT Staff:
Assist in the analysis of problems as defined by the business consultants and design suitable solutions
Performing tasks related to implementing, documenting and deploying software components
Assist in software testing activities and cooperate closely with QC-staff in finding and fixing software errors.
- Good knowledge with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java, Python, C#, Ruby on Rails or equivalent.
- Good knowledge with data base e.g. MySQL, Postgres.
- Basic English skills in reading and writing
- Working both independently and as a good team member
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, self -motivated, result –oriented
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Knowledge in at least one of the following frameworks is a plus: Cake PHP, Python, AngularJs
- Skills in using Linux-based operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora, usage and scripting of Linux-command line (Bash or similar)
- Knowledge in Scrum, SVN/Git
- Knowledge in RabbitMQ/Kafka or other message brokers/middlewar
- Working in a professional and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary evaluated on skills and experience
- Great opportunity for career development, option to achieve senior position within our team
- Have opportunities to work with foreigner customers and experts
- Training and state-of-the art technology update
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- Annual leave and holidays by law
- Monthly happy lunch and daily afternoon tea with the company
- Annual team building company trip
Click apply now or send your CV to the email: email@example.com