Corporate Social Responsibility in the Workplace
Our employees are one of the most important resources as well as the essential success factor of Spectos GmbH and are treated with dignity and respect.
Promoting cohesion and well-being in the workplace
We strive to create a consistently pleasant working environment and to achieve a high level of identification of our employees with the company.
- Central accessibility of the office premises by public transport or by bicycle
- The teams meet in a pleasant atmosphere in the form of a weekly team brunch
- Individually designed handling of work processes through the meeting and conference rooms integrated in the open-plan offices
- Occupational health and safety has top priority at Spectos
How it works
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods promote a high degree of independence and personal responsibility
- Further education opportunities for every employee
- Regular feedback meetings with each employee
- Availability of in-house training tools
- Digital and flexible working for high motivation and independence
- Teamwork within and across processes at all locations
Diversity & Intercultural Exchange
Any form of discrimination, exclusion or preferential treatment based on ethnic origin, skin color, gender, religion, political views, national origin or social background, which leads to the elimination or impairment of equality of opportunity or treatment in employment or occupation, shall be prohibited.
- Great diversity in terms of origin, age, gender, knowledge, skills
- Integrative working environment for the appreciation of all employees
- Staffing according to potential, knowledge and experience
- International character with locally distributed teams
The principle of equality and the principle of equal rights apply to new hires, the filling of management positions and remuneration.
- High employee retention: A large part of our staff has been with the company for more than 5 years. In the last 5 years we have also succeeded in continuously recruiting employees for the Spectos Group.
- International: Half of our employees are international.
- High proportion of female specialists and managers.