Spectos is a global network of experts with specific expertise and experience in the international Courier-, Express- and Postal-Market (CEP Market), Direct Spectos GmbH is a medium-sized, privately owned limited company (GmbH, Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung), founded in November 2001 in Dresden, Germany. Since then, its international presence has grown significantly, with additional branches in Europe, North America and Asia.
For over 10 years now, we’ve been helping large organizations manage, analyze and control important customer and operational data.
We are interested in making information tangible for everyone, bridging the gap between actions and insight, allowing for improvement and growth to occur on a daily basis.
To support our offshore software development operations in Vietnam, we are looking for a Senior Developer for our IT Department. Successful candidates will be active in the scope and should possess the requirements as below.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Participate as developer in software development projects for international customers under supervision of our team leaders from Vietnam and Germany. Further information about such projects could be possibly discussed during interviews.
• Working directly for Spectos Asia in the local office in Hanoi, Vietnam and cooperate directly with partner companies in Hanoi and other sites in Vietnam, on-site if necessary.
• Perform maintenance and support tasks on existing software systems upon request of the customer
• Other assignments within the ability of the successful candidates when required.
As a Senior PHP Developer, successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks under supervision of our Senior IT Staff:
• Assist in the analysis of problems as defined by the business consultants and design suitable solutions
• Performing tasks related to implementing, documenting and deploying software components
• Assist in software testing activities and cooperate closely with QC-staff in finding and fixing software errors
• Good experience in Cake PHP is prerequisite requirement
• Strong background in PHP Development, SQL databases (preferably MySQL)
• Familiarity with office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Good English command in reading and writing
• Work both independently and as a good team worker
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, self -motivated, result –oriented
• Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
• Experience in at least one of the following web-application frameworks: Cake PHP, Drupal, CodeIgniter, Symfony PHP
• Experience in Angularjs
• Experience in jQuery, JQueryMobile and mobile based HTML5 applications
• Familiarity with web-services, either JSON- or XML-based or both
• Skills in using Linux-based operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora, usage and scripting of Linux-command line (Bash or similar)
• Experience in Scrum, SVN/Git
• Experience in additional programming languages/environments, preferably Ruby on Rails or Java
• Experiences with reporting application like JasperReports
• Prior experience in working with international partners from US or Europe
• Join an international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-share environment work closely with international experts and join conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies
• Attractive salary, based on skills and experience.
• Great opportunity for career development, option to achieve senior position within our team
• Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
• Training and state-of-the art technology update
Please clearly state in your application letter your strongest area of competence/detailed tasks/projects from your previous positions and also note your salary expectation in your CV.
Interested candidates are invited to send Curriculum Vitae in English, Application Letter, Copy of related degrees and certificates and latest Photo via the contact form on the top of this page.