For the sales and partner management of Kizy Tracking, a subsidiary of Spectos GmbH, we are looking with immediate effect for a
Channel Manager Europe (m/w/d), full-time
Desired skills and experience
- You have successfully completed your training or university degree (preferably in economics or engineering).
- You like to interact with people. You can motivate and support people to achieve top results. You work well both in a team and independently.
- You have a high level of self-motivation, and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You love what you do and you are ready to go the extra mile for great results.
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English and German. You can also express yourself well in 2-3 other EU languages, such as French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or Dutch.
- You think economically and act with a focus on results.
- You are confident in handling agile technology and software solutions as well as sales software such as Trello, Google Apps, MS Office and a CRM.
- Adherence to delivery dates and on-time work are no strangers to you.
- You love being on the road and have a high willingness to travel.
Your responsibilities as Channel Manager Europe
- Design and implementation of development plans for partners in Europe
- Selection, training, support and development of integrators
- Close contact to customers and partners
- Presentations and contract negotiations
- Growth of contact network via social networks, webinars, trade fairs and events
- International, innovative and agile working environment in a creative working space, very process oriented and with flat hierarchies
- Permanent position
- Appreciative work culture
- A demanding and responsible job with new challenges every day
- Annual training opportunities tailored to personal goals
- Lived team spirit through mutual support and active exchange of knowledge among each other
- Teambrunch every friday
- Joint activities, such as team and sporting
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and international team, please submit your resume and a cover letter via email or the job form.
Our Office Management is happy to answer any questions you may have: Tel.: +49 351 320 25-206