Spectos Healthcare for Continuous Complaint Management
In the healthcare sector, it is not enough to collect the feedback of patients, referrers and employees once a year. If you want to actively improve your service quality and long-term operational success, you cannot ignore a continuous complaint management. Sound health care complaints and grievance management includes flexibility in dealing with critical issues and regular satisfaction measurements.
With Spectos Healthcare, you instantly identify and quickly resolve problems and issues. Capture requests and complaints at every point in the patient journey and make your customers are the focus of your continuous improvement strategy. The structured complaint management system of Spectos Healthcare provides valuable data in the customizable RTPM Cockpit, offering valuable insights at a glance and allowing you to be more effective in managing your healthcare facility.
Real-time complaint management for your healthcare facility
Spectos Healthcare offers a complaint management system that allows you to view the quality of individual service factors in real-time at any time. Identify immediately when action is needed and take appropriate action. The complete and systematic recording of all assessments and information is mandatory for all downstream processes.
Thanks to an integrated ticket system, you can see all the concerns of your patients, employees and referrers at a glance and can process every single issue in a structured manner. The basis for this is a fully automated system that can easily be made accessible to all relevant employees without great effort and without the need to intervene.
Benefits of Spectos Healthcare Complaint Management
- Quick and easy recording of complaints, praises and comments
- Versatile communication channels tailored with multi-channel surveys
- Clear and central presentation of relevant key figures
- Low personnel and processing costs
- Increase in patient, employee and referring doctor satisfaction
- Increase in service quality
- Improving the corporate image
- Efficient customer contact through integrated ticket system and service hotline
- Real-time responsiveness to service-critical events
- Uniform complaint management for the entire healthcare provider
- Real-time insights into current tickets, areas of responsibility and respective processing statuses
- Minimization of existing vulnerabilities and early detection of systematic errors
- Structured according to ISO 10002